Thursday, January 29, 2004

Cell Phones

I'm sick of cell phones. Actually, cell phones are great. I'm sick of people who use cell phones, or rather people who have their cell phone permanently attached to the side of their heads 24/7. It's ridiculous. Who are they talking to?! I only know a handful of people that I would want to talk with on the phone at all, and yet there are apparently a lot of people who really need to keep in touch at all times.

The worst are people who try to drive and talk on the phone at the same time. That is chronic here in Los Angeles. What is so important that it can't wait until the person is safely at home or the office?

What are they talking about? "Ok, now I'm on Beverly Blvd. I'm about to make a left turn. There's a lot of traffic today. Yeah, even more than when I last talked with you, five minutes ago. OK, the light's just turned red. I'm going to speed up now."

I just don't get it.

No comments: