Monday, September 15, 2003

I'm in Colorado now staying with my Dad. It's strange not to have Mom around -- she recently moved to Texas to take care of my sick Aunt -- but it's nice to relax and enjoy the beautiful cool weather. I'm in Denver (the capitol city of Colorado) and the weather this week is warm and sunny (high temps about 75 F -- maybe 22-23 C) and the sky is so blue and clear. Saturday, I was in Breckenridge (a small mountain skiing village) where it was snowing and the temperatures were below freezing!

I went to Breckenridge for a film festival, where my best friend's movie was premiering. It's his first feature and it got accepted into the competition for Best Comedy. I don't think it won any awards, but it's a very funny film and it got a warm response from the audience at Friday night's screening. We were all very happy. Although I didn't participate much in the filming, I did sing and record the song for the final end credits. It's a very silly song and the audience listened closely to the words and laughed a lot.

No comments: