Monday, September 20, 2004

I'm Lovin' It

I've wondered for a while if McDonald's doesn't put some chemical in their burgers that makes them addictive. I eat McDonald's about once every six months so it's not like I'm a regular customer, but occasionally I crave a McDonald's burger and fries.

Yesterday I had a McD's "Big N' Tasty" burger for dinner. Today I again ate a "Big N' Tasty burger from McDonald's even though I wasn't particularly hungry. I had already eaten lunch two hours earlier. I only went in for a coke, then thought maybe some fries would be a nice snack, and by the time I waited in line to get to the cashier I ordered a number 6 with cheese value meal!

Now it's about four hours later and I'm starting to get hungry again....and you know what sounds good?

Maybe I should see that movie Super Size Me so I can snap out of it.

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

Uh, no comment.