Tuesday, July 06, 2004

No wonder I'm famous!

I had no idea why I was so famous amongst my colleagues on BowieNet, David Bowie's official website. Everyone I meet from the online community seems to have heard of me or know something about me, even though I don't post much on the message boards.

Well, I happened to be browsing through the Bowie News section from a couple of months ago, back when Bowie & his band returned to LA to play the famous Greek Theater in Hollywood. I wrote a review of that show and posted it on the message boards. I didn't notice that the Bowie News moderator chose my review to be featured on the official Bowie News page!

No wonder I'm famous amongst BowieNetters!! Every person who visited the news page (thousands of 'em) saw my review!

If you haven't already read the review and you're just dying to have a crack at it (shyeah, right) you can find it on the BowieNet news page -- you may have to scroll back to April 25th (my review is the third one down). Or simply visit my blog entry here.

No comments: