Sunday, April 18, 2004

Bowie's Back in LA!!

DB has returned to Los Angeles this week for a few gigs and some TV appearances. I'm going to see him Thursday night with Randy at The Greek Theatre in Hollywood. Here's a snippet from his web journal:

"Journal for Monday April 19th, 2004

Having slept our way through to LA (on the bus) I arrive at the hotel, unpack and put about three hundred t-shirts in the laundry. This week it's all about Hollywood I suppose. We shall record the Ellen show Tuesday and then the Leno thing the day after.

The gig at the Greek Theatre should be full of nostalgia, I would imagine, as I haven't been there for a month of Sundays. It's the re-opening night I believe, as it's been restored over the last while and was closed down for concerts for a very long time. I shall play the Supermen, oh, yes I shall."

No comments: