Friday, November 21, 2003

Fuck! I just wrote a blog entry and then tried to post it but the text simply disappeared....I guess it's gone. Damn Blogger! Oh well, I'll try to recreate some of it:

Jammin with Heidster

Heidster came down again tonight with her guitar. We've found a fun new thing to do on Friday nights. We usually meet for coffee or a movie. Now we've started our own band: Spackerson!

It's fun to practice with someone else, and Heidi's pretty good. She's learning fast and she has a great musical sense. We spent the first 30 minutes tuning (!) then we played for a couple of hours until our fingers just wouldn't take it anymore. Most of our songs were in the key of D major tonight. Now that I've shown her how to make a B7 chord, maybe we can try some songs in E major next week! :-)

Besides sore fingers, I'm also getting a sore throat this evening. It started shortly after dinner. There's been some crap going around school this month; hope I didn't catch it. Crap! And I've been washing my hands every ten minutes too....shit.

Good thing I went to the grocery store today. Got plenty of fruit and fruit juices. I've already started with the orange juice and it looks like I'll be sucking down the juice all day tomorrow if this sore throat doesn't clear up.
I'd better get to bed. I've got to be up in 9 hours to start my online teaching job. That'll be fun: all day on the computer with sore fingers and sore throat. Nice.

Night night, Bloggy.

No comments: