Thursday, August 14, 2003

Whew! Oh my god, I thought I had lost all my blogs. Every time I logged into my blogspot today all I got was the failed comment function entry and a blank page. Even the archive links on the right didn't appear! Oh my God, I panicked. I even tried republishing the whole site, but I didn't see any difference.

Well, after letting the browser window stay open for a few minutes, finally the rest of the blogs appeared! I guess it was just taking a long time to download or something. Freaky. I was about to forever swear off blogging for fear of losing my data. Not that any of this crap is worth anything, but I've spent some time writing these, especially my emotional blog last night about my Aunt Martha. It would suck to spend all that time, effort and energy in something that wasn't going to last. But then again, permanency is such a false concept anyway.

Hope to catch up with my pal Heidster tomorrow....

No comments: