Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Zach Braff's New Year's Resolutions

I just had to share these with you. If you don't know Zach Braff, he's the star of the NBC sitcom Scrubs and he directed and starred in his first feature last year (now on DVD) called Garden State , which has a very cool website.

Zach's new year's resolutions:

Forgo all exercise (including walking),
Learn to smoke (something thin like Capri's),
Take my loved one's for granted,
Stop washing my hands after twosies,
Laugh at babies who are late walkers,
Pull leaves off trees that appear to be flourishing,
Name the yet to be named voices in my head (something tough like Carl or Kyle)
Be less kind to bunnies,
Floss everything but my teeth,
Travel (but only around my yard and with a light carry-on)
Stop and smell the Rosens. (They're a wonderful family and absolutely compulsive about showering.)

No comments: