Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Back To Blog

Gosh, it's been a couple weeks since I updated my blog. Guess I've been busy with the holiday season...too busy living life to have time to write about it!

The holidays always begin for me on my birthday, December 17th. My friend Betty met me for dinner at Miceli's in Hollywood. Then Heidster came down from the Valley and took me to the movies at the Egyptian. We saw a Jeff Bridges double-feature ("The Door In The Floor" and "The Fisher King"), which included an in-person appearance by Mr. Bridges himself. That was cool!!

Christmas was pleasant in Denver. I abbreviated my usual week-long visit to about 4 days this time. It was the perfect amount of time to be there. Long enough to see everyone and not feel too terribly rushed, but still short enough to avoid boredom or frustration. Always leave them wanting more, right?!

My last few trips home have been so hectic and stressful that I ended up feeling more exhausted after my vacation than before it. I've really been burnt out lately so I felt the need to allow a few days to myself at home in LA, and I'm really glad I made that choice.

Today is a dark, rainy day in Los Angeles. I got out of my tour training obligations this morning (who wants to walk around downtown in a downpour?), so I have the whole day to myself to play with my Christmas toys!

2 comments:

Flipsycab said...

Are you back now? Is this thing on? Can you hear me now?

stennie said...

Hey, it's been another couple of weeks since you updated your blog!