Wednesday, November 10, 2004

50 Elvises can't be wrong!

Just had a funny LA moment on my way to work today. I live a few blocks from CBS Television City and as I was passing, I noticed a large group of people waiting in line outside the entrance gate to the studio lot. This in itself is not unusual because many TV shows are taped there and studio audiences usually wait in line outside until they are brought in.

Well I don't know what these people were waiting for, but it quickly became apparent that they were all dressed like Elvis Presley!! There were probably 50 or more guys all in their white jumpsuits and black bouffants with bushy sideburns and guitars strapped to their backs.

Maybe it was for an audition or something, but it was a pretty funny moment to see a whole bunch of Elvises standing in line together on the sidewalk. Only in LA!!

No comments: