Monday, October 04, 2004

Fucking Blogger

OK, so if you look below you'll see two posts about the opera I saw on Saturday. I went to blog about it, but I kept getting an error message when posting. I thought my data was lost so I recreated it (as close as I could recall) and tried to post again. Same error message!

"Fucking Blogger!" I thought to myself, and I turned off the computer in disgust, figuring all my efforts had been wasted. Now I see both my posts were indeed posted. Geez Blogger, I guess I take back all those nasty things I said about you. But what the f*&#, man?!

Therefore, dear readers, you can see the before and after and choose which entry you like the best. I'm too indecisive to delete one of them since I like qualities about both of them. Plus I was influenced by Kerouac's holy "first-word-is-best-word" approach to writing so I would cancel the second entry but I'm not exactly sure which one came first!

Oh well. Fucking Blogger.

1 comment:

IncrediblyX said...

Yeah, Fu*King Blogger! There was one day I couldn't even log on and I was frustrated as all heck. But I also see that they probably do not earn very much money. I don't see any ads anywhere, so I have no excuse to complain. I haven't donated a single penny to blogger... Oh well. Fuc*ing Blogger! :)