Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Back to Blogging

Haven't blogged in a while. Been meaning to but very busy these days. Full schedule at UCLA plus I'm trying to sub on Englishtown as much as possible to make money. I've got some big debts coming due very soon, including a whopping tax bill. Icky.

So, what's new? Going back a couple weeks, the memorial for Carl Anderson was just lovely. Very emotional experience. I cried the whole time but there were plenty of laughs and happy thoughts as well. He really was an extraordinary human being. I can't quite believe he's gone. He was so ALIVE. I just expect him to turn up at any moment with his huge charm and energy. Ah well, we'll all be together soon enough.

I'm looking forward to the next Bowie show in April. Randy got tickets for us to see DB at the Greek Theater. It'll be fun to see DB again and especially at the Greek. Plus I hope Randy will be feeling better enough to enjoy the show. Last time he wasn't able to make it. Bowie's been in Australia and New Zealand and now in Japan. I hope he's not too tired and burnt out by the time the tour returns to America. Oh well, a guy's gotta make a living!

Speaking of which, I need to make more money! Wah!!! :-(

No comments: