Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Boys Keep Swinging

OK, I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but I've been waiting for some pictures to turn up to add to my posts.


A swinging sailor!

Last Saturday night was the BowieNet "Get Lei'd in LA" party at Frank & Benny's place in Burbank. Frank, Roger and I played a short set of Bowie songs for the guests, of which there were many. We saw all the familiar faces and a ton of new ones. Bowie fans came from across southern and northern California, as well as Florida and even Canada to attend this party!

The party was a huge success (as always) and the BowieNet message boards have been buzzing with positive response, and some SCANDALOUS photos that I wouldn't dream of posting in a public forum such as this one!

The band, Boys Keep Swinging, with groupies:


Even Stennie was in attendance:

1 comment:

stennie said...

Oh, gawd.