Saturday, August 21, 2004

Sleepy

Yours truly was in bed by 11:30 last night, Friday night!! I got back from the movies with Heidster (In A Lonely Place, starring Humphrey Bogart) and I had already started dozing during the movie, not an unusual practice of mine.

Got home and didn't even turn on the lights. Just went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and went to bed. After a full eight hours of sleep, I woke up to start teaching my English lessons online.

Then this afternoon I felt sleepy and took a two-hour nap. I was so tired I slept right through my last lesson. Oops!

It's ironic that I often go to bed early on the weekends considering I almost never make it to bed before midnight during the work week. Between cooking dinner, doing laundry, and finishing my homework (teachers always have more homework than students), it's not unusual for me to turn out the lights after one o'clock or later. The six o'clock alarm follows shortly and I'm up-and-at-'em for another round.

No comments: