Sunday, October 19, 2003

Hello blog,

Gosh it's been a while....how are things? Life is going along swimmingly at the moment....not super great in all departments...but pretty decent overall, I guess......just came downstairs from a neighbors party upstairs....the two actresses above me finally invited me to one of their parties....yeah!....they are lovely, especially the one who is truly a beautiful specimen of the feminine form....she's strikingly beautiful....if only she wasn't an alcoholic.....ah well, nobody's perfect....it's been a long time since I stayed up all night....it's now a quarter after four in the morning....can't remember the last time I was up this late...especially with such a killer buzz going.....must have drank about 6 or 7 beers....plus a nightcap of a vodka/crankberry juice to freshen the palate....good stuff...but I was never fall down drunk......kept my wits about me...like a mature adult....bully for me, eh?!....

.....I must say I am absolutely ADORING the new Apple iTunes for PC....it really rocks...I loved it when I first saw it on Betty's Mac two years ago....that was when he got the first IPOD back in San Francisco....fun weekend....I knew then how beautiful the Macintosh interface was....scads above the Windows platform....so finally I have the new version for Windows and it has just been a pleasure listening to all my old MP3s again (all 1056 of them).....it's so easy and intuitive to use....Apple's got the goods on this thing.....

,,,,anyway, I'm pretty drunk now....(LOL)....I feel like Anthony Newley singing "Goldfinger".....a feeling that my days are obviously numbered......eh, governor??! :-)....tip top and that mutter jazz.....adios muchachos....

.....I better go to bed now....night night Bloggy......

Love, Scottydude....the one and only.....thank God.....